1. Please have your affiliate send us an email to [email protected] to confirm your CrossFit experience before you plan to drop in.
*We cannot accept unannounced drop ins to classes who have not sent confirmation of their experience from their current affiliate.
2. Email [email protected] (before arriving) to sign up for your class.
This way you can find out about class availability as well as our policies and procedures.
3. Choose your class level: Beginner or All Levels.
Wondering what the WOD is? You can find all of our workouts here: http://crossfittherack.com/workout-of-the-day/
4. If it’s your first time dropping in to CFTR, try to arrive 15-30 minutes early.
Grab a coach and sign in and say hello. You will be asked to fill out a waiver before starting class.
The drop in price is $25 per class. If you are going to be around for a couple of workouts we will arrange a solution for you.
If you’ll be here for a while it may be more economical to buy a pack of ten classes or purchase a short term membership. We can discuss those details with you at any time.
6. If you are local and don’t have experience with CrossFit (worked out at an affiliate for an extended period of time 6 months or more) sign up for a free one-on-one Introductory Session by clicking here: https://crossfittherack.com/get-started/