Tuesday October 28th
Test It Out Tuesdays
3 minutes row
30 UW BB Bench Press or Floor Press
30 x SAP Push-ups
30 UW BB Thrusters
1 x Crossover Symmetry (Activation)
2-4 minute pec release with lax ball
25m Fwd Lunge Elbow to Instep
-1 minute max Calories Rowed
-1 minute max Burpees
-1 minute max Double Unders
-1 minute rest
-2 minute Push-up plank hold
-Accumulate 90 secs Bar Hang
-30 SL Squats (eyes closed)
-25m of bear crawls, crab walks, plank walks
-Handcuff Stretch for 2-4 minutes each side
-1 x Crossover Symmetry (Iron Scap)
A: Pistol Squat Practice 5-10 minutes
B: HSPU/HSW Practice for 5-10 minutes
C: Double Under/Triple Under Practice for 5-10 minutes
D: Skin The Cats x 20 on the pull-up bar
-rest 3 minutes
-continue until pace falls off more than 30 secs
For the discerning consumer this is an important question. Let’s be honest CrossFit is not your typical $19/month gym membership so before you spend your hard earned money you should know what you are getting in return. CrossFit The Rack and Gold’s Gym of Paramus have partnered up to provide a unique experience for our members.
- We have air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter.
- We have child care for children 6 months and up 7 days a week.
- We have a full locker room with individual lockers, private showers, and saunas.
- We have a fully stocked juice bar with protein shakes, paleo snacks, coffee, and sports drinks.
- We have teamed up with Brian MacKenzie and Athlete Cell to provide world class programming for all levels of athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- We carry a full line of nutritional supplements from 3FU3L and Pure Pharma to provide top notch pre and post workout nutrition as well as daily maintenance and recovery.
- We have a team of highly trained, educated, and experienced coaches to direct our classes and work with our members on a daily basis to enhance every aspect of their experience.
- We can provide access to Gold’s Gym for all of our members at a discounted rate.