*You will need an ice cream maker for this recipe.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Coconut Ice Cream:
• 2 (15 oz) cans full fat coconut milk
• 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
• 3 tablespoons Coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
• 4 cups Mixed berries such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
• 3 tablespoons Ground flax seeds
• 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
• 3 tablespoons Chia seeds
1. To make the ice cream, put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to an ice cream maker and following the instructions, churn the mixture until ready to freeze.
2. Freeze the mixture overnight.
3. To make the parfaits, layer the ice cream with the berries and seeds in tall glasses or bowls.
4. Serve immediately.