• 2 Chicken breasts (sliced into strips)
• 1/2 c Coconut flour
• 2 Eggs
• 1 c Unsweetened coconut flakes
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
• 1/2 c Honey
• 1/2 c Dijon mustard
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash chicken breasts and slice into strips. Pat dry with paper towel. Set aside.
3. Put coconut flour on a medium-sized plate. Set aside.
4. Whisk the two eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
5. Put coconut flakes on a medium-sized plate and set aside.
6. Carefully dip chicken strips first into the flour, then into the eggs, and finally into the coconut flakes. Place gently on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for about fifteen minutes or until the strips are browned.
8. While baking, mix up a batch of honey mustard dipping sauce by using equal parts honey and dijon mustard.
9. Once complete, drizzle honey mustard on chicken strips and serve with your favorite steamed veggies.