Course: Appetizer, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Side Dish
Servings: 6 Friiters
Cook Time: 20 minutes
• 2 Zucchini (grated)
• 1 tsp Sea salt
• 2 tbsp Coconut flour
• 4 Scallions (sliced)
• 1 Egg
• 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
• 1 tsp Black pepper
2 tbsp Coconut oil
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together the shredded zucchini and sea salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes, squeeze the water out of the zucchini and transfer to a clean bowl.
3. Stir in the coconut flour, egg, scallions, cayenne, and pepper.
4. Add the coconut oil to a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Once the coconut oil has melted, form six fritters and place them in the skillet. Brown on each side then set aside on a paper-towel lined plate.
6. Serve immediately. Garnish with additional scallions.