Mustard Crusted Salmon with Arugula and Spinach SaladServings: 1
Cook Time: 20 minutes
• 15 oz Salmon filet
• Salt (to taste)
• 1 tbsp Coarse ground mustard
• 1 cup Arugula (chopped)
• 1/2 cup Baby spinach (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Pecans (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Dried cranberries
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
• 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the salmon filet on a baking sheet greased with olive oil. Pat dry with a paper towel. Season the salmon with salt and top with the ground mustard, making sure to cover the entire top of the filet.
3. Place the salmon in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
4. While the salmon is cooking whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
5. In a medium mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for the salad. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
6. Spoon the salad onto a serving plate.
7. When the salmon is done, remove from the oven. Place it on top of the salad and serve.